Saturday, September 27, 2008

First Step the Internet

a) an ad in gumtree

Put an ad in gumtree explaining the idea. Get some answers. Go to some public place. Ask questions. Have a date.

Ad in 27/09/2008:
Hi, I’m a Portuguese theatre artist who has recently arrived in London and I’m interested in doing a project about dating. So I’ve decided to do some research.
If you’ve got something to tell me about dates or if you’re looking for an unusual encounter please reply.
Our date could be a walk in the park or along the Thames, going to museum or for a coffee.
I will just ask you some questions for my research and hopefully we’ll have a good time.
If you would like to participate in this experience please contact me.

1 comment:

rosy marshal said...

This is a very good idea and Even I have also done the same and i am getting much response from this site. I will like to recommend this website for the people who want a date.
speed dating London